Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Words He Said...

As I sit here and write my mind takes flight
I don't know how it's gonna end up but it feels so right.
Her heart it feens for the words he told her
the words that made her so NOT her.
Isn't it AMAZING how one person can have you FADING
FADING away from what makes you YOU
having control oh the things you do
The things you do that makes you untrue
Untrue to youself to your friends who thought you were there till the end
but instead she was there in his bed, legs spread, even giving him head why? Because of the words he said.
The words he spoke were so strong she HAD to hold on.
Hold on because as they say "What you won't do another woman will do..."
Oh is that true, "Yes Boo I do Love You"....
are his words in return as she allows him to toss and turn her
In his mind he's thinking about what's wrong wit her, is she some kind of fool?
A fool to believe that I could ever love her
She on the other hand
is thinking "yeah he's my man and no one understands",
then the phone rings...
Then he says he's done! Done? Done! Done wit her and all the shit they been through "I NEVER loved you, you were just something I wanted to go through."
He says as he answers the phone
what's that she hears? a female voice? Oh baby...
"Yes, boo you know you my number one lady!" He says to the otha ...
and hangs up
while she sits lookin like you motherfucka!
"After I just gave myself to you THIS is how you do?"
"Babygirl this is how it goes, I got plenty hoes,
why you trippin you got what you wanted
a chance to jump up on it"
"THIS isn't what I wanted,I wanted "the chance"
the chance to be wit you forever
I don't want anotha lover!"
"Yeah that's fine and dandy but
I got to go back to my girl Randy she's waitin..."
The words he said....the words that made her feel good
turned to be words she misunderstood....
the words he said...the words that made her lose her friends were the things that made her put her life to an end FOREVER....the words he said...
If there's no him there is no her...words he once said

No comments:

Post a Comment