Men do ish then after they've accomplished whatever they wanted to do...they give a "valid excuse" to excuse themselves...
I guess it’s true what they say....men LOVE the chase…ya know like the dogs do…you know how they chase the cat then once they catch up to it and pin it down they have NO clue what to do with it so they either destroy it…or let it go. It’s a shame! Now not ALL men do this…there ARE GOOD men out there…PLEASE let us NOT overlook or forget about those. However, this note is NOT about you (maybe later when I find one I’ll make one about you..but NOT today so no need to take offense). But the PROBLEM is…we have NO-GOOD men actually thinking and believing that they ARE good men. I be wanting to say “What makes YOU so good…man” lol and they usually say because “I’m different” hahahaha “I’ve NEVER heard that before!” *sarcasm* that statement in itself makes you JUST LIKE everybody else.

- Women…have you ever been protective of your feelings and then you open up when HE comes along because it just takes too much energy to uphold that hard shell? Or are you the woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and give your heart so easily?
- Women tend to have a “soft spot” for men for some reason…..we forget about Self-Love because somewhere down the line that became a negative thing…a selfish thing….a “nonchalant” type of thing. You put yourself first and accomplish and do what makes YOU happy??? How DARE you! What’s wrong with you having a life just as he and being unavailable when he wants you to be available? Why is it OUR responsibility to find a man and cater to him? Are we not worth seeking after anymore?
I guess it’s true what they say....men LOVE the chase…ya know like the dogs do…you know how they chase the cat then once they catch up to it and pin it down they have NO clue what to do with it so they either destroy it…or let it go. It’s a shame! Now not ALL men do this…there ARE GOOD men out there…PLEASE let us NOT overlook or forget about those. However, this note is NOT about you (maybe later when I find one I’ll make one about you..but NOT today so no need to take offense). But the PROBLEM is…we have NO-GOOD men actually thinking and believing that they ARE good men. I be wanting to say “What makes YOU so good…man” lol and they usually say because “I’m different” hahahaha “I’ve NEVER heard that before!” *sarcasm* that statement in itself makes you JUST LIKE everybody else.
- Have you noticed how men always take the “short cut” answers when you ask them a question? They answer you but it’s indifferent and can be perceived two ways. But then when you perceive it one way….”Na that ain’t what I meant” but in reality sir…That IS what you meant…that is what you just said minus the BS and sugar coding. Or maybe they answer “You’ll see” which isn’t an answer AT ALL…but is a shortcut or a “valid excuse” to excuse themselves from the question you wanted an answer to, because not even THEY know the answer to the question (but it’s better than lying and being put on blast for it later-I suppose).
- Women we know right off bat how we see ourselves with a man we become acquainted with. We know if we want to screw this man and be fine with just that, we know if we want to possibly marry this man and have his babies, we know if we are curious just to see how things go, or if we are just not interested in this man intimately at all and he would make a fine friend! Lol Just as Men know…..These categories are what lead to titles of “boyfriend/girlfriend” “wifey/hubby” “junt” “buddy” “friend” “sister/brother” etc.
- Now in NO way am I TOTALLY putting the blame on Men. Women are to blame too because we allow it to happen. Even the women who are aware of these tricks and lies and this game get fooled too. How? Because of these “valid excuses”! What makes these excuses “valid” is the fact that Women ignore the signs. There are ALWAYS signs and we usually are aware but overthink the possibility of overreacting to certain things because some man told you to “chill out” and when we do “chill out” that’s when the “valid excuses” get by. We don’t want to “run the man away” so we overlook some things, we deal/ignore certain things that bother us, and suck up our emotions because no man wants a nagging woman …right? Of Course not….because there is some dumb woman out there who would happily deal with the foolishness and take your place….then you’re stuck thinking you did something wrong and “maybe it wasn’t that bad”.

No comments:
Post a Comment