In response to my previous status: "MEN ARE SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS! THEY HAVE YET TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME...SOME WITH MORE PERKS THAN OTHERS BUT STILL END UP WITH THE SAME RESULTS!"
I have found so many women comment on it and feeling what I'm saying and have had guys respond as well telling me how they disagree, but once I argue my point they have NO CHOICE but to agree....
I'm not trying to down ALL MEN! It's just this is REALLY a proven fact not even a theory....
IT'S JUST THAT I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A TWILIGHT ZONE.... ALL I KEEP HEARING FROM DUDES ARE "I'M A MAN NOT A BOY I'M GROWN" BLAH BLAH I CAN DO THIS I BELIEVE IN THIS BLAH BLAH I CAN TREAT U LIKE THIS BLAH BLAH AND ALL I ASK IS BLAH BLAH AND THEN WHEN U GIVE THEM A CHANCE CAUSE THEY DON TALKED THEMSELVES UP SO GOOD AND U THINK THEY GOT SOME SENSE AND NOT LIKE THE AVERAGE LOW DOWN FELLOW....THEY TURN OUT TO BE THE LOW DOWN FELLOW UNDERCOVER AND SLICK PSYCHOTIC! I MEAN THEY END UP ORGETTING THIS WORD CALLED RESPECT AND BEGIN TO MOVE OO FAST IT'S LIKE DAMN DO U NOT HAVE ANY SELF CONTROL? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS AND THAT U SAY U NOT LIKE THE REST WHAT U DOIN? AND THEY RESPONSE IS WE GROWN BABY WE AIN'T GOTTA PLAY AROUND OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT IT'S LIKE DAMN OK BEING GROWN THESE DAYS MEAN YOU SHOULD LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOURSELF YOUR MORALS YOUR VALUES JUST CAUSE "WE GROWN"? WTF! AND THEN ONCE U TURN THEM DOWN AND TRY TO KEEP YOUR SELF RESPECT ALL THAT "PERFECT MAN" CRAP GO OUT THE WINDOW AND THEY DISAPPEAR AND DON'T WANT TO DEAL WIT U CAUSE U "CHILDISH" AND THEY LOKING FOR A "WOMAN" AND THEN THE TYPE OF DUDES WHO ARE WILLING TO GIVE U THE WORLD END UP BEING THE "CONTROLLING" TYPE THEY THINK JUST CAUSE THEY GIVE U THIS AND THAT THAT THEY CAN TELL U WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT LIKE U OWE THEM SOMETHIN... LIKE DAMN I THOUGHT U WERE BEING NICE JUST TO BE NICE CAUSE U SAID IT'S WHAT U DO BUT GUYS DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT THEY JUST KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND EXPECT TO GET IT!
AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING! EVERY GUY CLAIMS THEY NOT LIKE THE NEXT GUY WHICH IN ITSELF PROVES THAT ALL GUYS ARE ALIKE JUST WHEN THEY SAY THAT STATEMENT RIGHT THERE AND ALL GUYS WANT THEIR OWN CATEGORY WHICH AGAIN PROVES WHAT I'M SAYING AND THEN THEY ALL WANNA BE MEN YET ACT LIKE BOYS!
I know it's some of you out there who might feel like most guys saying :
I hear ya!!! You're right!!! Everything you said is right!!! Men do that, as well as boys. But real men respect themselves and women. I can say that cause that's how I was raised!!! You'll know when you are dealing with a real man cause a real man don't just talk, they prove their word from the first thought of what they do. Fuck talking!!! Actions speak louder than words so, I feel, every man is entitled to the opinion they are a good man. But who really is a good man? I know i'm a good guy and I know any women I know would agree. But the catch with me is, like you said, the good guys change after a while, which makes it hard for me cause that's the way women think I am cause of what guys do. I never ask a woman to give me her all from the jump. I ask that she allow me to earn her all. And in exchange, I give my all!!! the male, mind is typically on sex, a boy's mind is sex and outside beauty, a dogs mind is body and sexual experience and reputation, but a real man' mind i about brains. I can't talk to a woman that doesn't have the sense God gave wood. Furthermore, alot of guys, can't really be blamed for what they do. Most of it come from home, streets, or some other role model. But a man who has been raised around nothing but women and has been made and formed into the perfect man by a woman is VERY hard to find. and I am happy to say that's me. I apologize for my gender and the issues they are causing today's women, but please don't allow them to continue to make it hard for the true guys like me. PLEASE???
But I mean HEY! IT IS WHAT IT IS!.....
I know it's also possible for MEN to be hurt by WOMEN, but PLEASE don't fault the WOMEN for their actions. We act on our feelings, meaning some BOY has broken our hearts before you saying all the sweet nothings your saying right now and we feel like life is repeating itself it didn't work out THEN and it won't work out NOW! So just be patient don't give up so easily it's pittiful that you have to suffer for what the PREVIOUS guy (who as nothing to do with you) is allowing you to miss out on what could be the love of your life. And ladies don't be so hard on these guys LOVE is about taking RISKS and to truly LOVE you have to SACRIFICE your heart! Now I could on and on and on and on about this topic but I'm going to end it here! I want to hear from YOU do you agree? or disagree?
If you have to say you are a grown men, then you are already losing
ReplyDelete