(A mix of me and various quotes that make a complete thought)
HERE'S TO THE.....
GUYS THAT LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!
THE LOSERS WHO LOST ME!!!!!!!!
& THE LUCKY GUYS WHO GET TO MEET ME!!!
The girl you need is right before your eyes! Whether it's as a friend, best friend or lover. If you can't HANDLE me at my WORST.. You don't DESERVE me at my BEST! I fall for players yet I play the same game. Every girl has that ONE GUY who she can't love, won't love, or doesn't love.. but everytime she sees him her heart skips a beat... and he's the ONLY one who stays on her mind.. but she knows there is NO CHANCE.. so she keeps living putting on that smile that hides her feelings, so he won't ever know... and I'm that girl that will smile like NOTHING is wrong..Talk like everything is PERFECT act like it's all a dream and pretend he's not hurting me. The funny thing is he doesn't even know what he's doing to me on the inside and how much it ACTUALLY hurts! Oh but don't worry sweetie you didn't BREAK ME no you completely destroyed me. Those beautiful eyes of yours put the city lights to shame... there will always be those akward times when we look at each other and remember how things used to be and if one day I actually START to matter...please let me know. Ya know maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed...maybe they're just suppose to run wild until they find someone to RUN WITH. I used to think I had a cold heart but I realized I was just acting like a man. The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship is with yourself. And if you find someone to love and who loves you..that's FABULOUS! But really what is love? And how can you love and not know the TRUE definition of it? Guys say they love us..we echoe it back..but then it's over in an instant snap...did he REALLY love me like he said? Or was the meaning messed up in his head? How can they cheat then be so kind? I guess this is why so many people are confused about love.
No comments:
Post a Comment