You asked me what it takes to be with a girl like me.
Well Ima answer that question especially for you,
that way you can have somewhat of a clue.
It takes a guy who would never lie,
and someone who would treat me NEW.
See me, Im looking for a guy who will always be and stay true.
I need someone who can be there for me when no one else can,
I need one of those guys who wouldn't qualify as your everyday type of typical man.
I want to be with someone who will never do me wrong,
one of those amazing men that I can talk and brag about all day long.
A guy who can treat me with nothing but respect,
someone who will love me for me and know that I am not completely perfect.
I want someone who I can personally be glad to claim as my own,
a guy who's gonna stick around for awhile and not jus' up and be gone.
I need a man that's gonna keep it real,
one who knows how to express everything he truly feels.
Me, Im lookin' for a man like no other,
one who stands out and has something about him that glows from within.
I want one of those dominant religious men,
one who believes in God and is in touch with his spirituality from deep within.
To be honest Ima lay it all flat out for you to understand,
I'm looking for my definition of what I would call a REAL MAN.
No comments:
Post a Comment