Thursday, December 30, 2010

RollerCoaster Called LIFE!

Lately I've been feeling like I've been on this never ending roller coaster ride. When the ride started it took off kinda slow just enough for the wind to blow in my hair and make me feel safe and as if "Oh this isn't so bad."

Then we came to the hill and instead of the steady pace it began to speed up. Riding up this hill reminding me of the rush of my childhood, where I was so quick to be grown and mature. So quick to trust people and befriend anyone who smiled my way. Doing all the wrong things in such little time.

Then finally slowed down... SLOWED DOWN then suddenly SCREAMING! As I dropped down the unexpecting drop it began to drop slowly. Allowing me to recognize my wrongs and punished me until I was convinced to do right.

Finally the drop was over and returned back to the average speed allowing the wind to blow in my hair and the realization that I could overcome anything. Then I was introduced to the tunnel of LIFE.

Here in the tunnel it started off pitch black and the ride just stopped! No movement just me in my cart and all the people disappeared and it was only me. Then I saw two lights flash on. One Red one White.The tunnel had two paths... Here I was forced to make a decision...something I've always ran away from doing. Making a decision, on my own, no one there to ask any questions about what they thought I should do what did they think was best...just me... couldn't cry like I always do because I was forced to choose right then and there.No time to think, "What if I make the wrong choice?" So I chose...

Now what?

Well I pointed to the Red light and the cart began to move again fast and faster...and I saw that I was STILL in the tunnel....in this tunnel I found people! YAAAAY people! People like ME! YAAAAY me! Finally some company...I was no longer alone. I felt fresh and renewed and happy. It only lasted for so long then they too left as the people before them did. I was alone again.

Alone... riding this roller coaster all by my lonesome...sad...crying...why am I the one who always gets left behind? Why ME? I looked around and seen the empty seats and I felt empty. I looked out and seen the people who were like me...still smiling and laughing...but with each other and not with me. Why were they still able to smile and laugh without me?

I was so distraught I didn't even enjoy the wind blowing in my hair as I did before, nor noticed the pace at which I was going. However, I did notice that I was approaching the tunnel AGAIN. And again the tunnel was pitch black and the cart stopped moving. I put my head down and just cried..wondering...why am I here? What am I suppose to get from this? I just want my mother! I began to pray. Pray to God to give me the strength to endure this ride....

The ride of Endurance requires the power to withstand hardship or stress. That's exactly what this rollercoaster expresses. I've become familiar with this all too well...feels like I'm riding right into hell so I continue to fail. Failing to choose the correct the path. The path I keep choosing is causing me to lose the things that make me who I am. I just want PEACE and serenity! Please God somebody pray for me!! I'm approaching this hill again...then the tunnel AGAIN...red light? white light? Which shall I choose again? I think I'll go with white this time...

STILL in the tunnel...the cart is racing....more people...waaaaay more people before the first time. Some like me...some less like me....others nothing like me. However, as usual I think the best and know this will work out better than the rest. I must confess. I have doubts. Will these people leave? I don't know what to believe...anymore. Then a door appears...

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment